Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The "I can" list....

1. I can play Rock Band with my Daddy...



2. I can show you my belly when you ask
3. I can show you where my nose is when you ask
4. I can usually show you where my ear is when you ask
5. I can not only push my baby's stroller but almost fit in it as well

6. I can say "Bye"
7. I can blow you a kiss
8. I can give you a kiss
9. I can say "Ali" (my friend at daycare)
10. I can kind of say I love you... "I lushu"
11. I can watch Saturday morning cartoons with my Daddy
12. I can "jump"
13. I can eat a whole grape now
14. I can say Dadda and Momma
15. I can tell you what a Dog says
16. I can tell you what a cow says
17. I can cook you a yummy meal in my kitchen
18. I can push my car stroller instead of ride in it
19. I can shake my booty with my Aunt Susu
20. I can tell you that a baby says "Wha wha"
21. I can go turn the music on when you ask
22. I can pick out the book I want you to read
23. I can tell you what a Duck says
24. I can talk on my cell phone like Mommy and Daddy
25. I can give the BEST hugs and kisses in the world!!
26. I can still do my crazy face
27. I can now do a silly face too
28. I can also do a silly walk
Mommy can't remember the rest of my talents right now - I'll remind her tomorrow and have her get back to you!!!
Lot and lots of love - - Samantha Jane Brantley (and Mommy and Daddy)






1 comment:

Chassidy said...

I love the list! What a big girl :) I'm going to have to steal that idea when Turner get's a few more "I can's" down! Hope you guys have a Happy Easter