Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Addition....

Ok, So I reminded Mommy this morning of a few more talents....
29. I can sign more
30. I can sign help
31. I can sign milk
32. I can sign eat
33. I can sign please

34. I can say dog... "da"
35. Today I have a modified I love you.. "yush yush"
36. Today I also told my Susu... Peace out.... "Pissa"
37. I can say Susu... "Ssss"
38. I prefer my baby in the baby stroller over all other toys
39. I give my baby lots of hugs and kisses
40. I can blink at you
41. I can climb on the couch by myself
42. I can use a fork..... kind of

43. I can climb out of Mommy and Daddy's bed by myself

44. I can do some of the hand motions to Itsy Bitsy Spider

Mommy and I had a talk this morning and she thinks I'm growing up WAY too fast! She told me to slow down but I don't plan on any such thing, therefore Mommy is trying to document as much as possible because she's afraid she will forget something!!!

"pissa" - Sammie

1 comment:

The Bordelon Family said...

You forgot to add:

Scream really loud and get my feeling hurt when Caleb shuts the door in my face! :)