We've been busy lately and with all the Christmas busy-ness I haven't had a chance to blog much so I'm combining a lot of our recent events into this post....
Here's cute picture of when Baba came right before Thanksgiving. As you can see, Matt is pretty comfortable :). It was movie night and Sam was enjoying her fish sticks and Mac-n-chz.

Karra, Kale, Matt, Sam, and I all went to the Sci-Tech Discovery Center. The kids loved it! We got a season pass so we will be enjoying this place a lot!

Karra is expecting a baby Jack in a few months! (April)

Matt is facinated by the lights :)

Even though Sam was sick she mustered up enough energy to hang some ornaments. You can't really see it but all her ornaments are clumped in the same general area behind her :)
She said, "Mom, I want to be your big helper. Let me hang them up."
(notice the Buzz lightyear PJs - he's a favorite right now!)

Sam helped make sugar cookies recently!!?!

She was better at licking the beaters!

Aren't they so cute!:) This was while watching a movie at Grams' and Papa's house

Buddies :)

We've been busy! More to come soon - hope everyone is getting a chance to breath and take in all the beauty that this season offers! Lots of love!
No comments:
Post a Comment