We've been busy busy and blessed blessed! I haven't blogged in a while because we've either been doing "Christmas" events or working on Christmas gifts! It's been a lot of fun this year with Sam since she's so excited about the whole season. Each day she comes home from school she shares more stories about baby Jesus, Mary, and Joseph. It's really sweet to see her excitement when she sees a Nativity scene when we are out and about. She's also really excited about Santa and especially Rudolph. We went to Northpark a few days ago and listened to Santa tell a story. She's snuggled next to her Karra while she listens.
Matt enjoyed to stories too :)
An interactive Princess castle in the Disney store....
A Santa and sleigh made completely out of acorns in Northpark....
Grams and Papa came down to Dallas to do a little Christmas shopping and to spend time with their grandkids. Matt just took it easy as usual :)
a pink sucker!!
Grams and sam rode the carousel too
One evening Chuck and I were adults and went to an Ugly Sweater party! It was lots of fun hunting and decorating our sweaters :)
Merry Christmas everyone! I will post more pictures soon but until then I wish you all peace and happiness.
Continue to look for the "beauty" God has surrounded us with this Christmas season......
Much love xoxoxoxoxo
1 comment:
What fun! And great pics! You have a precious family! Happy New Year to you all!
Post a Comment