Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Rockband Fan...

Her Daddy is soooo proud! We have a little rockband wannabe! I'm embarassed to report that when the XBox initial sound comes on Sam comes running with the biggest smile on her face and squeals of delight! She knows she is about to boogie to Rockband!!

She reminds me of her cousin Charlie :)


She will plop down on the floor and assume the boogie position you see in the video. I brought her drums to her hoping she would start playing like Daddy. We weren't disappointed!! (Sorry it's so dark!)



On another note..... we are getting reports from Carmen that Sam has a partner in crime at daycare! Kate and Sam are 2 weeks apart and either soul sisters or arch enemies, tweedle dee and tweedle dum each day!! Our little one seems to be the bully of the 2 lately so prayers would be appreciate :). Yesterday Carmen told us that Sam would follow Kate around and pull her down from behind!!! Are we in trouble or WHAT??!!


1 comment:

Chassidy said...

I love the video! She is so stinkin cute!