Thursday, May 14, 2009

Blessed!

We are so blessed to have such great friends! Especially those special friends I've had for so long! Susan and Brian came to visit over the weekend and we had lots of fun. Stephanie, her daughter, and Jody, Nikki and their son came to play on Saturday. We took them to one of our favorite annual events, "Taste of Addison". Yummy!


Christian decided to make a move :)! Sam's Daddy was very pleased with her response!! Just wait a few years Christian, she'll come around :)

We are so glad Susan and Brian came to play! Come again soon!!

Sunday, after Susan and Brian left we celebrated my 2nd Mother's day. The weather was PERFECT so we enjoyed a little picnic.....



Sam was sporting her new sunglasses - she's so hip :)

I LOVE this picture!! Sam LOVES her Daddy!! (I don't blame her :)! )

I wanted to end with another video of her talkies. She had LOTS of stories to tell her Daddy about her day at Carmen's today. I just love her stories!!!


1 comment:

laurenfailla said...

that is so funny! her intonation make it really sound like she's comprehensible. Actually, this sounds like when I visited my friend, Claartje, in Belgium. It sounds the same..... no offense to the Dutch language!!