Happy Wednesday!! I can be so chipper about this Wednesday because I am off today :)
I decided to make the most of my day off and take the kids to a nearby Jumpmania for some fun!
I realized as I was loading pictures that I have a few more of Matt than I do of Sam - that's for 2 reasons....
1. Sam was too busy having fun to stick around for many pictures
2. I was so impressed with my little boy's climbing skills that I couldn't stop taking his picture..... see what I'm talking about below. He needed little to NO help getting up all the giant slides in this entire place - I bet he climbed up these tall things 20 times by the time we left!
Here are some recent pictures of our little artist, Samantha J, in the making.....
a mouse.....
a cow, complete with udders......
Grams and Papa........
Jonah falling out of the boat and about to be eaten by the whale.......
The Oncler, from the Lorax book/movie, talking to the boy about the trees.....
One of my favorites..... her depiction of her recent afternoon with her Aunt Susu - ha!
And Buttons no more :(
Yes, I'm sad to report that Matt has recently decided that his Sammie is no longer his "buttons".
I've tried to keep it going because I think it's so sweet but when I tell him to tell Buttons something he will say, "no, it's Sammie"
They are a pretty sweet pair right now :) For example, at Jumpmania today they played together the entire time! Sam would call for him, wait on him, and introduce him to all her "new friends" that she would meet as she played. He does WHATEVER she does, says WHATEVER she tells him too, and follows her around most of the time - they have also gotten REALLY good at tattling on each other but we won't take that into consideration as we recount their love for each other :)
Love to all :)
1 comment:
Adorable, K!! When did your sweet boy get so darn big?? Its a crime how fast they grow :(. Love Sam's illustrations on life!
Post a Comment