Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

I'm a little behind! Have a bit of catching up to do :)

We started our Thanksgiving week in Perryton. The kids absolutely LOVE playing at Mom and Dad's. They are constantly going!

"cheeeeeeeese"


Sam with one of "Harlifwinette's" (named by Sam 2 yrs ago) babies











My sweet girl - who is now 4! We celebrated with a Chocolate birthday party!! Pictures to come soon!



We had a small family birthday party for Sam in Perryton. Mom surprised Sam with a SpEcIaL cake just for her!!



The highlight of the party and most memorable gift by far were these two turtles from her Aunt Misty!!! She's in LOVE! I didn't think she would be too interested in them but she and Matt love them! Matt says "Hi, turtles" every time he sees them!


Shirley and Durley are their names



Poppop was sooo brave :)





We recently took Sam to her first stage performance. She LOVED it! I swear she is destined for the theater. We saw "The Wizard of Oz" at a local high school. We took an afternoon while in Perryton and drove to Libral to see The Wizard of Oz Museum. Sam was sooo excited!



Here are my Munchkins!





Grams and Papa are so fun! We had s'mores one night too!





I especially like the diaper and tennis shoes look :)





Big Sissy....



Posted by Picasa

We also went to Canyon after Perryton. I apparently have a quota for pictures! Depending on who's house we go to first is the house I'm great about taking pictures at. The second visit apparently gets the short end!! I got NO pictures in Canyon :(. There's always next year I guess :)

It was a GREAT visit regardless and we are so blessed to have such an amazing family and group of friends to be Thankful for!! Lots of LOVE!

No comments: