My wonderful schools and sweet friends threw us "sprinkles and showers" to help us prepare for our little guy (less than a month away and no decision on name yet........ :)!)
Now he won't be using all of Sam's pink things :) :)
Carrollton Elementary shower.....
Linda Hilburn, Monica Alvarez, Charlotte Arnold, Gloria Herndon, Marilyn Paa
They're so great to work with!!
Things he's doing right now......
1. summer-saults (sp?) in my belly normally in the evenings. My entire stomach shifts
2. hiccups very often...
3. HAS FLIPPED!! He's ready now - YEAH!!
4. his back has been resting along my left side for several weeks now.
5. When he stretches, his butt sticks out right below my left rib
6. starting yesterday he's creeping under my ribs and starting to stretch them like Sam did so early on.
7. He kicks me regularly when I'm bending over or my stomach rests up against a table. Picky picky :)
8. He still likes chocolate and desserts :)
Just a few things I can think of right now mainly so I don't forget later on :):)
No comments:
Post a Comment