Friday, December 4, 2009

Big Girl Bed...

Yet another milestone as our little girl grows up and prepares to be a big sister to her little brother! Last night we took pictures as Sam went to bed in her nursery and converted crib for the last time. As always, she started with a book (Favorite right now is "If you give a pig a party").

Nite nite Sammie J.
Tonight she went to bed in her new room and in her new "big girl" bed!! Again, we read "If you give a pig a party". Then we said prayers and I said "nite nite and I love you", to which Sam responded " Nite nite Mommy. I yah (I love you)". I expected some tears as I left the room but no, she was just fine and went right to sleep!!
I got a sweet picture of Sam's little hands inside her Daddy's as they said prayers in her nursery......
I just thought this was a cute picture of Sam in her Daddy's cowboy beanie - she put it on herself and wore it around all evening :)

1 comment:

Omi Ford said...

You got me all sniffly thinking about little girls growing up. Way to go Sammie!