Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Daddy Day.....

To Dad From Mom on Father's Day

I'm sure, like me, you often feel when all is said and done
The job of raising kids today is not an easy one.
I'm glad you're there beside me
to counsel and advise
and help me find the answers to her never ending "whys?"

I'd be lost without your shoulders
so much broader than my own to lean upon when problems
seem to big to solve alone.
As long as we're together we can weather storm and strife
and take in stride the ups and downs that go with family life.

And someday when our little ones are old enough to stand

straight and tall without the need of any helping hand -
We won't recall how hard it was we'll just be proud and glad

we happened to be chosen for the roles of Mom and Dad!

anonymous

Happy Father's Day to a wonderful Daddy! Chuck, you are a wonderfully supportive and involved father to Samantha Jane. She adores you and it's obvious that she has you wrapped around her finger :). I thank God daily that He has blessed Sammie with such a great Daddy!! I look forward to watching your relationship with Sam grow over the years to come!

To my own Daddy..... I am so proud to call you my father! The Godly home you raised us in has been an inspiration in our home! I LOVE you Daddy!!!!

Krissy and the Brantley Bunch

No comments: